Saturday, January 23, 2010

Havaianas

Thursday night, 6pm, my mom's pad. My pair of black slim Havaianas got stolen. Yes. There were 3 pairs of slippers outside of my mom's door and mine was the one that got stolen. Who steals slippers anyways?? Today, I met with Mom and asked her if she saw anybody in her building wearing my slippers, she said no and laughed and told me she'll get me a new one. Oooo. I love it!

I know it's so unlikely of me to get something of this color combination. I am usually inclined to get things in black or gray, but my Mom encouraged me to try a new color. Well, I think my feet loves it. (I feel so shallow now) So much about slippers, I'll be writing another post. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. whoa! who steals slippers nowadays? eh havs eh. so whatdoyouexpect?

    but this is a cute post ha

    ReplyDelete

be kind ;-)