Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nostalgia

I went with Tyler to the Health Center this morning to have his immunization and saw a line of pregnant women outside the clinic. Could this be a new vaccine that you can immunize your baby with even if it's still inside? No. It's Thursday, Caye, the usual day for pre-natal check up, and Wednesday is the Immunization day. I must have forgotten. Oh well, better luck next week then.

So, we went to SM to buy diapers instead (I wonder who the hell would want to read this thing?) and I texted my mom about our morning confusion and she told us to wait for her in SM. Walking around while waiting, Tyler and I bump into a few friends which helped lighten the lull of waiting. I actually hate waiting, minutes drip on really slowly and you notice it form into a solid hour and....arghh. But it's okay, it was worth it because Tyler was so happy to see his Lola and so was I! We ate at McDonald's (my favorite food joint) and Tyler and I ate spaghetti and chicken, yummy! I couldn't believe what I saw, Tyler is now really a big baby because he now eats real food. Not real, as in real, but you know, adult food. He sure looked like he love the spaghetti and chicken combo. I love you Tyler!

After lunch, we toured the mall, round after round, talking and walking til Tyler fell asleep. He was really getting heavy that I told Mama Joy I could use a rest, maybe in her pad. So we went and when we got there, the baby suddenly woke up and cried. He looked around the place and cried, as if to say where am I? Hahahaha! Then after several minutes, he started laughing and we played. He crawled around and ate hopia and we watched Tina Turner's concert and sang along to videokes. For dinner is a lechon manok dipped in spicy soy sauce which tasted delicious! Maybe tomorrow wings will be growing from my back. 

Tyler went back to sleep after dinner and I saw an album filled with Mark's pictures...mom's and a couple with me in it. I just had to borrow them so I can have them scanned. See below.

This one's taken at Gloria Maris and we had a Shabu-shabu. That's my cousin I-i, my Lolo Jack my cousin Daryl. I didn't really like what we ate. Felt like we were ripped off. Hahaha! I just couldn't understand why we went to a restaurant where we cooked our own food. And I'm not really fond of soups. Maybe when I learn to make my own, there's a slim chance that I might like it, but I am for biting and chewing my food. Yes, I like to feel it and give it a tour in my mouth and grinding it into digestable form and finally swallowing it with pride knowing that it will keep me full for over 3 hours. 

This was after we went to visit my Lola at Oro Gardens. Late 2007, I believe. This was also the period of occassional paranoias and trips to a nearby clinic to get oxygen or use a nebulizer. Hahaha! Those times were fun. It was a period of work hard, party harder kind of thing. I missed my family back home so much that I would fly home any chance I get and stay over a week or so, longer than my vacation leave allowed me to. And oh, I loved my body in this picture! I look really slim. I wonder how I could get that body back with the kind of appetite that I have now. So many food, so little stomach space. Hahaha! 

My back's aching now, arghh. A glass of milk and off to bed and to dreamland I go. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind ;-)