Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why the Basement?

Some of you may ask, why Thinking In The Basement? Because we're living in one. It's not much space, our furnitures are cramped and you can walk 9 steps from the foot of the stairs and you touch the other wall. Yes, it's that small. But small as it may be, we have to make a home out of nothing.

We transferred here last month and since then gazillions of ideas have popped into my head about...just about anything. Hahaha! I know right? It's so hard to be me but I think it's harder to be you. Kidding. ;-) I wanted to renovate our living space, make a bead curtain, buy a hobby kit and make earrings or bracelets, paint our desk, finish a housekeeping course, go to Bohol and swim in its blue waters, bake cakes and give them to whoever I want to give them to...and so on and so forth. The list doesn't end, I check off one thing in my mental list and another idea pops up. Which is the reason why this blog is started, because it started with an idea that was thought by me in this basement. See you tomorrow. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. HEHEHE.... I'VE BEEN THERE! THIS PLACE ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! thanks yudge! wait til i make the bead curtains...

    ReplyDelete

be kind ;-)