Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4th and 1st day


The picture you see above is not a pretty picture of a sunburn, those are 2nd degree burns. Excuse the display of the fat handles but, yes, that's superficial blistering of the skin on the top of my star and at the back of my shoulders. I know that on Sunday I wrote that this "sunburn" is well worth it, well, I don't take it back, but, I just wished I knew better than to forgo(forget) putting sunblock on my back. I look like I may have been swatted with a huge paddle. My star looks sad, it's left arm is lopsided. And not only does my back look like a victim but my body feels like one too. Been bleeding like hell last night. The visitor is here since it eluded me last May 2008. Felt like a new woman yesterday. Hahaha. Now, if only I could celebrate it after this whole thing... Hahahahahahahaha! Wishful thinking. ;-) (I don't know if you know what I'm thinking, but no, it doesn't happen anymore, not since last year)

So, what has happened since Monday? Not much. Been thinking about shakes lately. Read a diet book and saw this fiber shake. Will try test drive it on me first then I will post it here. So wait for it. Bye for now and I hope you and I will enjoy the rest of the week. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. tsk tsk... number 1 rule po sa pag swimming... SUNSCREEN. hehe

    i dont care about the sunburn. aw i do.

    but i liked the tattoo. haha

    ReplyDelete

be kind ;-)