Monday, January 25, 2010

Love Story

Monday is the actual start of any given week and waking up to this day kind of energizes your zest for life. So many things to do for the week, only 7 days to do them. Today was different than usual, or so I thought. I asked Janix again for a date but again it never materialized. How silly of me to believe that this time it was gonna come true. The last time we went out for a date it was September, I think. We went out to dine at a restaurant, hurriedly eating our meal because someone back at the house told us Tyler wouldn't stop crying. It was supposed to be a dinner and movie date. Frustration, confusion, I need a blood transfusion! He just wont give me what I need the most, which is to feel loved and cared for. The day passed by and he never said a word about what he told me earlier, until I asked him during dinner. He told me he hasn't forgotten about it, but I wonder why he didn't say anything about it? I know airing your dirty laundry on the internet isn't good, but so is not keeping your word. This has been going on for the past 2 years and I just never learn. Everytime I put my heart out, he grabs it and crushes it in his hands. It hurts a lot. What's a girl to do about this? I need help... Please...

3 comments:

  1. now this is sad. dating should still be part of your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( dont put your heart in your hand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be ok soon
    Its like saying "cold flame in my brain, its ok coz i know its the best for me".
    Just smile.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

be kind ;-)